- Whipped Feta Dip
Whipped Feta Dip
Meal Tags: Appetizer, Dip, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
In the bowl of a food processor, add the feta cheese, yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Add the Greek seasoning and garlic. Blend the mixture until it is smooth.
Serve immediately topped with the roasted red peppers and parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.