- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 red chili pepper, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 12 oz rice noodles
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together. Set aside.
Cook the rice noodles according to the package directions. Drain in a colander and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, toss together all of the salad ingredients and the dressing together.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.