- Very Berry Chia Muffins | Gluten-Free
Very Berry Chia Muffins | Gluten-Free
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 cups oat flour (ground old-fashioned oats, gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with parchment liners.
In a large bowl, whisk the ground oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and melted butter. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet and fold in the berries, maple syrup, chia seeds and vanilla extract.
Scoop the batter into the muffin tin and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.