- Very Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Very Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Meal Tags: Dessert
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed berries
- 1/2 cup chopped graham crackers
Using an electric mixer, whip together the cream and condensed milk until light and fluffy. Add the cream cheese and whip until well combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the mixed berries and graham crackers. Transfer the mixture into a freezer-safe dish and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until completely frozen.
Serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.