- Tuscan White Bean Salad
Tuscan White Bean Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, basil, and parsley. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.