- Tuscan White Bean Salad
Tuscan White Bean Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups chopped dinosaur kale
- 1 cup canned white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped salami
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichokes
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, parsley and agave. Set it aside.
In a large mixing bowl, massage the kale with half of the vinaigrette.
Arrange the kale in a serving dish topped with the kidney beans, roasted red peppers, salami and shallots. Pour the dressing over the salad or serve on the side.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.