- Tuna Pasta Salad
Tuna Pasta Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb dried shell pasta
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 5-oz can sustainable tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
To assemble the salad, toss all of the ingredients together and dress with the yogurt dressing.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.