- Tropical Fruit Protein Bites
Tropical Fruit Protein Bites
Meal Tags: Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup smooth natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple, finely diced
- 1/4 cup dried mango, finely diced
- 1/4 cup dried papaya, finely diced
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
In a food processor, pulse the dates until they create a paste. Add the almond butter and rolled oats. Pulse until it is well combined. For smoother energy bites, add the almonds, pepitas and sunflower seeds to the food processor. For chunkier energy bites, pour the date mixture into a large bowl and add almonds, pepitas, and sunflower seeds and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Roll into 1 inch bites.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for a month.