- Tortellini Pasta Salad
Tortellini Pasta Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Dressing, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 4 oz Italian salami, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup baby bocconcini cheese
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set it aside.
To assemble the salad, toss all of the ingredients together and pour over the dressing.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.