- Tofu Lasagna
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 3 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 block firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8-10 fresh lasagna sheets
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, combine tomato sauce and baby spinach. Set aside.
In another bowl, combine tofu, basil, garlic, red pepper flakes, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning. Set aside.
To assemble lasagna, add a small amount of tomato sauce mixture to the bottom of the baking dish. Top with pasta sheets. Layer on tofu mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Repeat layers until baking dish is full, finishing with a layer of cheese.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until pasta is cooked and cheese is melted and bubbly.