- Three Bean Salad
Three Bean Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the kidney beans, chickpeas, cannellini beans, bell pepper, red onion, parsley, basil, and dressing. Toss well.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.