- Thai Chicken Salad
Thai Chicken Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 2 limes, juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded savoy cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce, honey, and ginger. Set it aside.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, cilantro, green onion, and the dressing. Mix well.
Serve immediately in lettuce wraps or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.