- Thai Cashew Chicken
Thai Cashew Chicken
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Fresh cilantro for serving
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set it aside.
Assemble the salad ingredients in a serving dish and top with the dressing.
Serve immediately topped with the cilantro or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.