- Thai Cashew Chicken
Thai Cashew Chicken
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set it aside.
Assemble the salad ingredients in a serving dish and top with the dressing.
Serve immediately topped with the cilantro or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.