- Tangy Thai Quinoa
Tangy Thai Quinoa
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame, cooked
In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, lime juice, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes to taste.
In a large bowl, add the cooked quinoa, red pepper, red cabbage, carrots, and edamame. Pour on the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.