- Tangy Thai Quinoa
Tangy Thai Quinoa
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked
In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, lime juice, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes to taste.
In a large bowl, add the cooked quinoa, red pepper, red cabbage, carrots, and edamame. Pour on the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.