- Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Poke Bowl
Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Poke Bowl
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 oz extra-firm tofu, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp cilantro
In a small bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, tamari, chili garlic sauce, and ginger. Pour the mixture over the tofu and allow it to sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
When ready to serve, arrange the rice in a serving bowl. Top it with the cabbage, cucumber, pineapple, tofu, and avocado.
Serve immediately with some fresh cilantro.