- Super 7 Salad
Super 7 Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup finely chopped green kale
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt, and pepper.
In a larger bowl, toss together the kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, blueberries, and the poppyseed dressing. Top the salad with the blueberries and almonds.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.