- Super 7 Salad
Super 7 Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 cup finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
In a larger bowl, toss together the kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, blueberries and the poppyseed dressing. Top the salad with the blueberries and almonds.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.