- Summer Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Summer Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
To make the dressing, in a blender, add the strawberries, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth. Stir in the poppy seeds.
In a large bowl, top the mixed greens with the sliced strawberries, red onion, pecans, and goat cheese.
Dress the salad just before serving or store separately in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.