- Summer Quinoa Salad
Summer Quinoa Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed, halved and steamed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen, cooked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese for serving
Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Allow it to cool completely.
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
In a large bowl, toss together the quinoa, beans, tomatoes, corn, parsley, basil, and the vinaigrette. Top with the goat cheese.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.