- Spring Roll Stir Fry
Spring Roll Stir Fry
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1 brick extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 3 cups cooked rice noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Sesame seeds for garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, agave, garlic and ginger. Set it aside.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the onions and mushrooms and cook until they soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the cabbage and carrots and cook until they begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Add the tofu, noodles and sauce. Mix everything together well.
Serve immediately topped with the green onions and sesame seeds or store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.