- Spicy Sausage Pizza
Spicy Sausage Pizza
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 1/2 lb cooked hot Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 1 16-oz pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 chili, sliced (or 1 tsp red pepper flakes)
Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
Roll out the pizza dough to the desired thickness. Transfer the pizza to a baking sheet and spread the tomato sauce over the pizza dough. Top with the remaining toppings. Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.