- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Kebabs
Spicy Pineapple Chicken Kebabs
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free
- 1/2 pineapple, cored and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Sriracha to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and sriracha. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight. Soak your skewers for at least 30 minutes before building your kebabs. Using two skewers per kebab, alternate chicken, pineapple, bell pepper and onions. Discard marinade. Grill on medium heat until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.