- Spicy Chicken Ramen Stir-Fry
Spicy Chicken Ramen Stir-Fry
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, One-pot
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free
- 3 packages instant ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro for serving
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for serving
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until softened and tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the noodles in a colander and set them aside.
In the meantime, in a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, peanut butter, chili garlic sauce, and honey. Set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, season it with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring often, until it becomes golden, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the onion and bell pepper. Cook until softened, an additional 3 minutes. Add the cooked noodles, snap peas, and sauce to the skillet. Toss until everything is well coated. Cook until the snap peas are bright green and tender, about 3 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges. Or, store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.