- Spiced Maple Pumpkin Pie
Spiced Maple Pumpkin Pie
Meal Tags: Dessert, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 premade deep dish pie shell
- 1 14-ounce can pumpkin purée
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together. Pour them into the pie shell and bake until the pumpkin mixture has firmed up and the crust is golden, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool completely before enjoying.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.