- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, One-pot
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 lb dried spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 19-oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven or soup pot. Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring often, until the liquid has been absorbed, about 12 to 14 minutes.
Serve immediately with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.