- Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad
Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2-3 limes, zested and juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup roasted corn
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients together. Toss with the dressing.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.