- Southwestern Black Bean Salad
Southwestern Black Bean Salad
Meal Tags: Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss well.
Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. If making this dish ahead of time, don’t add the avocado until just before enjoying.