- Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Quiche
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Quiche
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Nut-free, Pescatarian
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- 1/2 cup chopped smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped asparagus
- 1/2 cup cubed cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
In a medium bowl, or measuring cup whisk the eggs and cream. Set them aside.
Brush the pie crust with the Dijon mustard. Add the smoked salmon, asparagus, cream cheese and fresh herbs. Pour over the egg mixture.
Bake the quiche until the eggs have set and the crust is golden, 30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold.