- Smashed Avocado & Shrimp Salad
Smashed Avocado & Shrimp Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 lb cooked, peeled shrimp
- 1 English cucumber, diced
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Add the lemon juice, dill, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper and stir well.
Arrange the spinach in large serving dish. Top it with the cooked shrimp, cucumber, and the avocado mixture.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges.