- Sheet Pan Halloumi & Roasted Vegetables
Sheet Pan Halloumi & Roasted Vegetables
Meal Tags: Dinner, One-pot
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 8 oz halloumi cheese, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
On a large baking sheet, arrange the zucchini, tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion, and halloumi. Drizzle the oil over the vegetables and cheese. Season everything with the Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. Toss to evenly coat. Bake until the cheese is lightly golden and the vegetables are tender, about 25 to 35 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with the lemon juice and fresh parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.