- Sausage, Oyster Mushroom & Broccolini Fettucine
Sausage, Oyster Mushroom & Broccolini Fettucine
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free
- 4 Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups chopped oyster mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lb dried fettuccine pasta
- 8 broccolini
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook the sausage until it begins to brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the red pepper flakes and oyster mushrooms and continue to cook until they are golden and cooked through. Add the thyme and garlic and cook for another minute.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Add the broccolini to pasta pot 1 to 2 minutes before pasta is cooked through. Drain the excess water and toss the pasta with the sausage and mushroom mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.