- Salsa Verde Salmon Tacos
Salsa Verde Salmon Tacos
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian
- 16 ounces salmon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage for serving
- 1 avocado, sliced for serving
- 1/4 cup salsa verde for serving
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Arrange the salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle salmon with oil and season with chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Bake until salmon is firm and flakes easily with a fork, between 12 and 15 minutes. Remove the salmon from the oven and flake it with a fork.
To assemble the tacos, arrange some red cabbage on each tortilla and top it with the flaked salmon, avocado, and salsa verde.