- Roasted Pear & Parsnips
Roasted Pear & Parsnips
Meal Tags: Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 6-8 parsnips, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 pears, cored and diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and honey. Set it aside. Place the parsnips and pear onto the baking sheet and drizzle with the oil. Season with the thyme and salt and pepper. Toss well. Bake until they tender and lightly golden, approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle over the apple cider vinaigrette and return to the oven for another 3 to 5 minutes.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.