- Rainbow Slaw
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 bunch kale, finely chopped
- 1 small red cabbage, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine kale, cabbage, carrots and onion. In a small bowl, mix white wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
For best results, let sit for at least an hour or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.