- Rainbow Slaw
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 4 cups green kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the kale, cabbage, carrots and onion.
In a small bowl, mix the white wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over salad and mix well.
For best results, let sit for at least an hour or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.