- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk (almond, soy, hemp, rice or dairy)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
Combine all of the ingredients together in a mason jar. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
Give it a good shake before serving or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.