- Pumpkin & Pecan Baked Oatmeal
Pumpkin & Pecan Baked Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup OR brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 357°F.
In a large bowl, whisk oats, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice until they are well combined. In another large bowl whisk pumpkin puree, applesauce, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs until they are well combined. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir thoroughly. Fold in pecans. Scoop batter into a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners.
Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.