- Protein-Packed Salad In A Jar
Protein-Packed Salad In A Jar
Meal Tags: Dressing, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 tbsp Spicy Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red potato, diced and steamed until tender
- 1 large egg, boiled and diced
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 lb green beans, trimmed, halved and steamed
In a large mason jar layer all of the ingredients starting with the dressing on the bottom of the jar.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. To enjoy, simply shake the salad until it well dressed and then either eat it straight from the jar or transfer it to a bowl before enjoying.