- Pomegranate Pistachio Overnight Oatmeal
Pomegranate Pistachio Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, honey, and pomegranate arils in an airtight container. Mix well. Place the oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight.
Serve immediately, hot or cold, topped with pistachios or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.