- Pineapple Baked Chicken
Pineapple Baked Chicken
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts), cut into strips (600g)
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- Zest and 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh cilantro for serving
In a large baking dish, toss together all of the ingredients . Cover dish and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 to 3 hours.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Bake chicken for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring once or twice until chicken is cooked through and pineapple begins to caramelize.
Serve immediately topped with fresh cilantro or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days,