- Pesto Chicken Salad
Pesto Chicken Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for serving
In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the pesto sauce.
Arrange the arugula on a large serving dish. Top it with the tomatoes, chicken, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges or store in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.