- PB&J Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries to serve
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
In a medium pot, combine the milk and oats over medium heat. While stirring, bring the mixture to a simmer and continue to cook until all of the liquid has been absorbed, about 5 to 6 minutes. Once the porridge has thickened, stir in the peanut butter and jam.
Serve immediately, topped with the fresh raspberries and peanuts or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.