- One Pot Vegetable Pasta
One Pot Vegetable Pasta
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, One-pot
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 1 lb dried linguine pasta
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, combine linguine, broth, milk, garlic and olive oil. Heat over medium-high until liquid starts to bubble. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. You want to give the linguine a head start. After 5 minutes, add broccoli, asparagus, snow peas, salt and pepper. Stir, cover and simmer for another 8 to 10 minutes or until all of the liquid has been absorbed and veggies are fully cooked. *Be sure to stir the pasta every two minutes or so because it loves to stick to the bottom of the pot. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.