- Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oatmeal
Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (optional)
Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and raisins in an airtight container. Mix well. Place the oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight.
Serve immediately, hot or cold, topped with vanilla Greek yogurt or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.