- Mocha Almond Fudge Overnight Oatmeal
Mocha Almond Fudge Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon mini dark chocolate chips
Mix together the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder and espresso powder in an airtight container. Top with the yogurt, almonds and chocolate chips. Allow the oatmeal to sit in the refrigerator overnight before enjoying.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.