- Mini Portobello Margarita Pizzas
Mini Portobello Margarita Pizzas
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian
- 6 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Toppings of choice (olives, pepperoni, onions, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc)
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
Place mushrooms on a greased baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and add tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and toppings of choice. Bake for another 10 minutes or until toppings are cooked through and cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh thyme and basil.
*If using bacon or sausage, make sure meat is precooked before using as a topping.