- Mediterranean Tuna Salad In A Jar
Mediterranean Tuna Salad In A Jar
Meal Tags: Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 cup cooked rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup diced artichoke hearts
In a large mason jar, layer all of the ingredients starting with the salad dressing and pasta.
This pasta salad can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake well to dress it before enjoying.