- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 cups finely chopped green kale
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Allow it to cool completely.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
In a large bowl, toss together the quinoa, cucumber, kale, red onion, feta, dill, and the dressing.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.