- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
In a large bowl, toss together the quinoa, cucumber, kale, red onion, feta, dill and the dressing.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.