- Mediterranean Pita Pizza
Mediterranean Pita Pizza
Meal Tags: Lunch
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 whole wheat pita
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 2 tbsp chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tbsp sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
To assemble the pizza, spread the hummus over the pita. Top with the olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers, and Greek seasoning. Sprinkle the feta on top.
Bake until the pita is lightly toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with the fresh parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.