- Mediterranean Muffins | Gluten-Free
Mediterranean Muffins | Gluten-Free
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 cups oat flour (ground old-fashioned oats, gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with parchment liners.
In a large bowl, whisk the ground oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and melted butter. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet and fold in the olives, red peppers, feta, basil and Greek Seasoning.
Scoop the batter into the muffin tin and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.