- Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Apples, Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts
Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Apples, Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pork chops, centre loin cut
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
In a small bowl, whisk the maple syrup, mustard, thyme, garlic, 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, and pepper and set aside.
Place pork into a large zipper bag and pour over glaze. Evenly spread glaze over pork and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, toss together apple, Brussels sprouts and squash. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
Spread the squash mixture on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Push vegetables to the side and add pork chops, Pour remaining glaze over vegetables and toss to evenly coat. Return to oven and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.