- Loaded Potato Salad
Loaded Potato Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 4-6 red skin potatoes, chopped and cooked
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients together. Toss with the dressing.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.