- Lemon & Herb Chicken Skewers
Lemon & Herb Chicken Skewers
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon zest, juice, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the chicken and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before grilling.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Arrange the chicken onto the skewers. Transfer the skewers to the grill and cook, flipping often, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF and is golden on all sides, about 4 minutes per side.